Updated: Jan 21, 2020
"Since we switched to only offering straws when customers ask for them, we have reduced our straw use by 60%" -Ryan Nesci, owner
1. Straws are only given upon request. Tony V's as reduced the amount of straws by 60% from doing this!
2. Candies are in a bowl located at the front of the restaurant, rather than given with every bill.
3. They have switched from plastic bags to paper bags -also upon request.
4. Tony V's now only gives out plastic cutlery for takeout at a cost of 25 cents.
5. Styrofoam containers for salad are in the process of been switched out to sugar cane containers.