Updated: Oct 28, 2019
"We advance and promote trails and non-motorized routes to provide people with healthy and affordable recreation and transportation opportunities" - Sharon Roy, Program Coordinator
1. Only use reusable glasses/mugs, utensils, and plates
4. The office has a drip-coffee machine
5. When going to lunch they try to bring their own containers from home instead of using take-out products
6. Staff bring their own refillable water canisters with them daily and on hikes
1. They encourage community members to get outdoors through their FREE to use awesome hiking trails and community "walk tour" events
2. They are our local rep for Trans Canada Trail!